This comprehensive wellness experience (limited to 25 attendees only) will cover issues critical to implementing a lifelong wellness plan including:
- Reviewing the most common causes of preventable disability and death and confirmed ways to reduce our risks of emotional disorders, heart disease, stroke, cancer, dementia, autoimmune diseases, and other common health disorders.
- Discussing and experiencing the healthiest food consumption to promote well-being.
- Detailing physical activity guidelines and regimens with diverse activities for all levels of fitness.
- Analyzing and removing self-limiting beliefs to improve our self-image – the ruler of all of our actions.
- Reviewing the 6 essential human needs, how they direct our lives, and the importance of meeting them in healthy ways.
- Examining the causes and consequences of stress in our lives and strategies to reduce this common cause of sleep disturbances, emotional disorders, and suffering.
- Constructing a mission statement for life that provides the framework to be the person you were created to be.
- Exploring seven killers of well-being and the six keys to a successful wellness journey.
- Establishing proven healthy rituals necessary to make lasting changes.
- Implementing a mindfulness meditation and journaling practice to improve thoughts, emotions, and actions.
- Presenting the latest in health topics unique to women including hormonal issues.
- Detailing the current use of supplements: which are harmful versus helpful?
- And MUCH more!
New Dates Released
August 30th - September 3rd, 2020
Registration Opens January 22, 2020